Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Road to North Pole...

Well, Halloween is now over and I've started thinking about Christmas. It's my favorite holiday of the year! I decided to ask for more hours at work earlier so I'll start them next Monday. More hours=more pay=more Christmas shopping! I hate skimping on presents and I've been blessed with many friends. I want to give them each a little token...I want to get Honeyman the easy chair that matches the pillows on our new couch and that costs money. And I want to put money aside to go on a real vacation next year; maybe a Caribbean cruise. I've never been to the Caribbean but it's always been a dream of mine. I want to swim with dolphins and get tanned as brown as a nut. My sister and I are also lazily planning a girly weekend in Vegas.

All that costs money. Plus I'd like to pay off all the bills that have accumulated and build up savings. So it's off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment