Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hitchin' Up The Wagon

Going to try this blog thing again... maybe this time it will take. I don't really know who'll read it or follow it; I suspect I'm really only amusing to myself. I can be pretty random and I tend to jump from subject to subject at the blink of an eye. I have tons of interests, tons of goals, tons of rants, and tons of dreams.

"I am an enigma wrapped inside a conundrum."
_Patrick Star, "Spongebob Squarepants"

Where to begin? My name is Joy but some call me Tana, a longtime nickname. I am 34 and I live with my boyfriend of 8-and-a-half years. I have an 8-year-old tabby cat named Amma, short for Amaranth and a 10-week-old kitten named Ozzy, short for Oscar.


These cats are my babies. Seriously. I adore them.

I'm a cashier at the local supermarket, although right now, I am on medical leave. I have spinal stenosis, which I was born with, that has flared up really badly. I also have 2 bulging disks in my lower back that are basically crumbly. So I have time on my hands and captive audiences...

I am a HUUUUGE wrestling fan. WWE Girl here! My favorite was Batista but now he's left to do MMA so I need a new contender. I really like Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy (even though he's gone), HHH, Kelly Kelly, Melina, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Evan Bourne, Edge.

I LOOOOOOVE to read. I get itchy when my pile of reading material dwindles. This is what I'm reading right now:

(Stole the pic from Amazon.com so you can't actually "click to look inside". Go there and do it.)
My very favorite author in the whole world is Dean Koontz but I like others too.

I'm a big writer and have been working--off and on and here and there--on a novel.

I like artsy craftsy things and I think maybe I'm not as good as I like to think I am at it. I envy other peoples' skills all the time.

I'm a smartass, big time. I know it's awful but I have a tendency to think people are stupid creatures and they amuse me and irritate the crap out of me. So be forewarned.

I'm a dork. I make a total ass out of myself every other minute. I have tons of "blonde" moments, which is ironic, considering that I am blonde. But I'll admit it and usually laugh about it.

So that's all I've got for right now. The Honeyman and I are looking at apartments tomorrow night. The one we live in is literally falling down around us. I'll have more on that tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment