Friday, June 25, 2010

Yay!!!!

We found a new apartment and sign the papers on Sunday!

We can move in July 15th but our lease here is up July 30th so for 2 weeks, we'll stay here and move in to the other place slowly. The new place is a little smaller but:

1. Clean
2. All in one piece
3. The rain will stay outside where it belongs
4. Quiet and all the neighbors like quiet
5. We'll be able to control our own heat--WITHOUT having to tape ice cubes on the sensor to make it kick on
6. I don't have to worry about any ceilings or walls coming down and killing us or the furkids
7. I can take my coffee to the couch every morning and look out over a pretty lake with swans
8. I won't be embarrassed to have people over
9. It's about $200 more a month but worth it

But because it's smaller, I'm going to have to be ruthless about stuff--what to throw out, give away, keep. The majority of my stuff is notebooks/journals, and books. And my sister and I will go to IKEA and the Christmas Tree Shop to look for storage thingies.

Yay! I'm so excited! And so relieved!

And in a little while, my sister and her man are coming so we can go to my town's carnival!


And tomorrow I have a barbeque to go to at one of my best friends' house!

No comments:

Post a Comment